Hi and welcome to a place where I share guidance about motherhood, conscious awakening, psychic, clairvoyant and intuitive messages from the Divine and directly below a bit more about me. Firstly though, if you are here seeking guidance for yourself or your family through a Brisbane psychic clairvoyant reading, I offer deeply enriching, heartfelt readings. Check out more about my readings here.
My name is Kareena. I am a psychic clairvoyant with a deep commitment to guiding people on their journey to a life where their heart, passion and purpose are courageously expressed in the world. I open to the highest and purest vibration of the Divine when I do readings or write and allow the guidance to flow through me.
This is a bit more about me and what I stand for and celebrate as my purpose. I am a passionate woman who has spent most of my life denying my voice and denying my passion. I have tried to blend, fit in, be normal and deny the message that burns inside me to be expressed. I have done the dance of feeling my calling, the passion in my heart and honouring who I am and felt the plummet into self doubt, denial of all I have to offer and finally the pain of self betrayal as I chose perceived safety over unbridled joy and celebration of all my gifts as a woman.
Now I choose to dare to live from my heart and support, encourage and guide others to do the same. Unbridled joy, love, laughter and feeling the depths of all we are – human and Divine – is my passion.
I have birthed four beautiful children, Mollie 12 years, Phoenix 9 years, Kaelan 7 years and Jordy 5 years. My passion for the sacred feminine, for women and their true divine nature and bringing our babies into the world with their Divinity still shining and hearts bright has all been awakened in this journey that has been overflowing with joy and challenges alike. I am an author and use my intuitive gifts to help women see below the surface in their relationships, family and children. I love to support them and their families make confident choices that reflect their truth.
During early motherhood I felt closed, challenged and overwhelmed…lost is no doubt the best word. I had no doubt I loved my children, wanted to be a mother and was committed to being all I could be. The reality though was years of struggle, heartache and never feeling I measured up to whatever it was I was meant to measure up to – the illusion of the perfect mother and perfect woman.
The times I felt whole was in circle with women, in workshops that embraced the fullness and even complexity of being an alive, Divine woman. I tasted another truth. I knew there was more. I knew I was more and while this knowing contributed to my frustration it has led me on a journey of self discovery that has found me here, willing to stand in all I am (and all I am not) to say:
- I stand for women and their light, their passion, their grace, their intuition and sacred wisdom, their connection to the Earth and to a Source greater than our human mind can understand and I stand for their vast capacity to love openly and freely.
- I stand for every woman, man and child finding their courage and true inner purpose to stand for all they are and live it with fullness and passion in the world.
- I stand for babies being born in an intuitive space of love and grace so they may remain connected to their Source. I stand for peaceful birth.
- I stand for healing and all who need it being given the space and access to wise healers.
- I stand for community. Community for me is coming together as one, respecting and supporting the hearts and wisdom each one possesses and allowing every member to live and express their true Divine purpose in service to the whole.
- I stand for caring for our Earth and understanding our connection to her, allowing her wisdom to speak to our hearts and realising we are nature, not separate but rather part of her wholeness.
- Also I stand for me, my truth and wisdom, my wholeness and connection to the Earth, my health and wellbeing, my true Divine purpose and standing in all I am to use my gifts in service to my community including my family.
- I stand for being in service to my heart and Divinity and in service to the heart’s and Divinity of all who come into my circle of community including this forum.
I welcome you to share your story, share your yearnings, your journey and that which you choose to celebrate within yourself that is true and whole.
We are all ordinary women with the potential to live extraordinary lives when we claim our true Divine nature and accept all we are and all we are not.